Chocolate Week at Tropicana Atlantic City
Not long ago, Tropicana Atlantic City drew in big crowds for Bacon Week. Now the southernmost casino on the Atlantic City Boardwalk is featuring another favorite food. If you love chocolate, be sure to circle the dates October 22-28 on your calendar. Then get over to the resort ASAP to sample every form of this delectable treat imaginable from unique entrees to spectacular desserts to specialty cocktails. Chocolate Week at Tropicana Atlantic City has arrived!
Chocolate for Breakfast
After a long late night of playing your favorite games, you might need a little pick me up to get going in the morning. If any food will do it, it’s chocolate, and with tasty treats like these at the Tropicana, breakfast is as good a time of day as any to get your chocolate fix. Choose from any of the following:
- A Dam Good Deli: Chocolate Covered Strawberries (tastes great with pancakes, waffles, cereal, or other breakfast foods).
- A Dam Good Sports Bar: Double Chocolate Brownie Waffles for $12.
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar: Supreme Chocolate Waffle for $12.
- Seaside Café: Chocolate Pancakes for $9.95.
Chocolate Week Dinner Specialties
Meat lovers who aren’t deterred by a chef who thinks out of the box will be amazed by what a little chocolate can do to flavor a dinner entrée to new heights. Treat your taste buds to any of the following and you’ll be raving about the experience for weeks to come.
- Fiesta Buffet: Grilled NY Sirloin Steak with caramelized onions and chocolate porter demi-glace You can also have Cocoa Dusted Pork Chops with apple demi-glace. The cost is $31.95 plus tax for the full meal, including dessert (and lots more chocolate).
- Il Verdi: Seared Cocoa Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with roasted peppers, red onions, grilled asparagus, and Parmesan Polenta for $36.
- Olon: Masa Cocoa Flatbread with Duck Sweet Potato and seasonal fruit for $12.
- Seaside Café: Cocoa and Espresso Rubbed Ribeye Steak with roasted peppers, red onions, and Jalapeno lime butter for $28.
Chocolate Week Desserts
You might want to come to the Trop more than once for this week’s dessert specials because when it comes to satisfying your sweet tooth with chocolate, virtually every restaurant on the property has something.
- Carmine’s: Chocolate Torte (with strawberries and whipped cream) for $18.95 or Chocolate Bread Pudding for $21.95. (Carmine’s is known for its huge portions, and at these prices, the desserts certainly should be big enough to share.)
- Casa Taco & Tequila Bar: Sweet Empanadas for $8.00.
- Cube Libre: Chica Chocolatina S’mores for $8.00.
- Fiesta Buffet: A huge assortment of chocolate desserts, including Chocolate Cobbler, Éclair, and Brownie, Chocolate Trilogy Cake, German Chocolate Cake, and more.
- Hooters: Chocolate Decadence Mini Dessert for $2.00.
- Il Verdi: Ghirardelli Chocolate Fondue for $10 or Chocolate Jubilation Cake with vanilla ice cream for $8.
- Marketplace Express: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mousse for $6.25.
- Mrs. Fields: Free Triple Chocolate Cookie with purchase of a Chocolate Breezer.
- Seaside Café: Ghirardelli Chocolate Fudge Brownie for $5.95 or Chocolate Layer Cake with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream for $5.95.
Chocolate Week Drink Specials
Whatever kind of drink you’re in the mood for, you can quench your thirst and satisfy your chocolate craving at the same time. For example, if you want a martini, you can choose from a Chocolate Cherry Martini at Carmine’s, a Chocolate Tequini at Casa Taco & Tequila Bar, a Tiramisu Martini at Il Verdi, or a Chocolate Raspberr-tini at Tango’s Lounge. Or at Firewater’s, you can even order a Dark Chocolate Martini in a chocolate covered glass!
All you need is one of any of these drinks and you’ll be more than ready to let loose at the Planet Rose Karaoke Bar where you can help yourself to free mini chocolates with your cocktail.
Chocolate Week Candy Specials
Want more chocolate to take home or give to friends as a gift? Visit any of the following shops at the Trop for special discounts during Chocolate Week only.
- A Time for Wine
- Godiva Chocolatier
What does any of the above have to do with NJ online casino bonuses? Absolutely nothing except that Chocolate Week is a great excuse to get out of the house and treat yourself. The bonus is that it is not only a rare opportunity to feel and act like a kid in a candy store, but you’re steps away from the Tropicana Casino. Play your favorite games and earn additional Trop Points that can be used together with your online points for comps all over the property. You can also visit the casino cashier’s cage to get cash for your online winnings or reload your online account before you go home.